Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mickey Mouse? Yes, please!

So far this year has been such a whirlwind of traveling & moving that it's hard to keep up. We've gone to at least one different state each month & have more planned all the way through July! I'm not complaining at all, actually it's the opposite... I LOVE IT! But it makes my life a little chaotic :)

About a month ago, Shawn & I flew down to Orlando to be kids again for a few days with my family. In all the excitement we only took one picture, but at least it was a good one!

It was the first time for him to really be around my family, and thankfully he wasn't scared off by a few "rednecks" ;). I had a much better time than I thought I would. Contrary to what I thought, you're never too old for Disney! We did 4 parks in two days, which was exhausting, but completely worth it. We ended our last night with the gorgeous fireworks show at Epcot & a midnight ride on both Space Mountain and Thunder Mountain. If you go anytime soon, stick around to ride Thunder Mountain after dark. There's all kinds of extras that light up at night that we never knew existed! It really was a great little vacation.

Now I'm ready for the next random trip :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous of all your travels!! I hope to do some traveling after I get done with my internship this summer.

    ReplyDelete